Instruction of Abstract Submission
An abstract is an important part to capture the interest of a potential reader. If the abstract is poorly written then it will not encourage a reader to spend time reading your work. The scientific committee will give an honor for some submitted abstracts for short oral presentations and other qualified ones for poster presentations. The authors of selected abstracts will be notified by email.
- The submitting authors must own their research described in the abstract.
- The submitting authors must attest to publication ethics.
- Qualified abstracts under peer-review system will be selected for poster presentation and high quality abstracts will be honored by inviting for oral presentation.
- An author can submit more than one abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted within March 19th, 2015 through this designated email: abstracts.TSAC2015@thaistudentsinsweden.org
- Submitting an abstract does not guarantee that your registration is completed.
- Plagiarism is unacceptable; TSAC 2015 disclaims any responsibility of plagiarism conducted by authors.
- Please download the template document for your abstract here
Character count: a maximum of 2000 characters, including spaces for optimal readability in the abstract book.
(Note: for law discipline, max 4,000 characters including spaces allowed)
- Submitted abstract must be saved in .doc(x).
- Document should not contain:
- Text boxes, comments or revision notes.
- Abstracts will be published by TSAC 2015 in a non-accredited book "Book of Abstracts" that will be given to all conference attendees. After the conference, copies of the abstract book may occasionally be given to other interested persons/organizations upon their requests.
- Upon abstract submission, the submitting authors consent to publish abstracts in the abstract book and to distribute the abstract book by TSAC 2015 committee.
- Abstract contents, editing and proofreading are the responsibilities of submitting authors. Abstracts will be published as received. Please review your abstract before the abstract book is sent to be printed on April 20th, 2015.